Dance in the rain

martes, 24 de febrero de 2015

Digi Choosday.-Anything goes

This week we have "anything goes" at 

Gardening is not my thing. I kill almost every plant I touch :o)

Eventhough, I love pretty gardens full of flowers, so my project is about a lovely 3d garden.

Looking for gardening stuff, I found a beautiful digital kit at Polkadoodle, 
Almost everything I used in my project is from that bundle: the stuning flowered tree, the butterflies, the pots, the fence and the watercan.
The gardener digi is from Work and Play 2 and you can also find it just the digi here.
Finally, the lovely flowers are from the new cutting files.






If your want to join us to this challenge, you can upload your project

I´m entering this project to the following challenges:


Products I used:



15 comentarios:

  1. This is freakin brilliant.... I have no words.... xo Nikki

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is amazing! I love all of it and am in awe at all the work that has went into it, super duper awesome! Y x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me super encantaaaaa!! le quedó hermosisimo lleno de detalles creo que no le falto nada!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I am like Nikki and lost for words other than to say it is brilliant and I mean absolutely brilliant 💗

    ResponderEliminar
  5. total speechless, I love this very much totally my kind of thing xx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oh My Goodness, WOW,this is brilliant xx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. An amazing creation, so pretty, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  8. What a fab card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. This card is jaw-dropping gorgeous! I love all of the elements and the 3D parts. WOW! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends! I'm so glad I stopped by your blog. Cathy DT

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Thank you for taking part in the challenge with MAWTT this week! :) Gorgeous creation xx

    ResponderEliminar
  11. This is incredible, Moni! You are so clever!! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  12. wow!!! this is amazing!! so much to look at, Jane's right your very clever :-) x

    ResponderEliminar